01226 243 662
The original buildings were completed in 1873 and were two pairs of 3 storey semi detatched houses built in concrete blocks. One pair of the semi detached buildings is all that remains and can be clearly seen from Locke Park. In the late 50’s early 60’s it became a boarding school and then more recently a bed & breakfast.
Gillott Building Contractors Ltd were approached by the new and current owner to renovate the remaining house back to a pair of 5 bedroomed semi detached houses and a pair of 2 bedroomed ground floor flats. The renovation took over a year to complete with special attention paid to retaining and restoring as many original features of the property as possible, such as the massive front doors, coving, fireplaces and staircases.